Wednesday, November 10, 2010

NaNoWriMo - Day Ten: Good thing I got my quota in yesterday . . .

Wow. Yesterday was something, and today was something else! By late afternoon, I was extremely glad that I had gotten as much done yesterday as I had. Tonight, I got myself started and pushed through more than 50% of my quota (900 words to be exact), and I didn't have to feel bad about turning in early. Usually the most severe part of these unusually strong flares only lasts two-three days, so there is light ahead - I'm banking on it!

You can tell it's bad today, though, because I'm not even tempted to blog a dissertation on some cool NaNoWriMo term. Nope, I'm thinking I need to start the unwinding process and hit the hay. Maybe then I can get a little early morning writing done to make up. It's another really busy day tomorrow, so I have to admit I'm a little nervous about that. Friday, Saturday, and Sunday are pretty much free and clear though, despite my crazy cousin's attempts to ensnare me in a plot to attend a drive-in movie in the middle of November. Nice try. Sleep and writing and a heating pad, that's my plan.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you're feeling better by tomorrow April, but I had a great time with you today; I'm glad you went with us!

    ReplyDelete