Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaNoWriMo Day 30: The End

Just finished up!  Total words 50,006!  (The extra 6 were just showing off, Phil says.)


Thanks to every single person who cheered me on.  You were all literally the only reason I finished.  I'd have given up the whole thing weeks ago as a stupid idea, but I couldn't stand to let down my husband, my children, my family, and my friends!  Not to mention the whole world.  (Or at least the part of the world that visits this blog!)

Suddenly, it doesn't seem quite so stupid any more!   So thanks for holding me to my word, no matter what lame excuses I conjured.

Now I'm going to go read a book!  I'll save scrubbing the shower for tomorrow . . .

1 comment:

  1. Yay, yay, yay for April! Yay, yay, yay for April! (I'm tapping my feet and singing this as I type it, just so you can get a visual.) I'm so proud of you for finishing this, and for telling me about it. Now, how should I apply pressure to get to read it???

    ReplyDelete